1. Cutting - cutting the size as per client’s request
2. Slicing - Slicing the thickness as per client’s request
3. Lamination - hot melt film lamination, flame lamination, and pressure-sensitive adhesive lamination
4. Laser Vibrator - New type cutting machine, can cut the foam drawing without open molds
5. Die cutting - Open molds as per your design then at first, use die cutting machine to produce, it’s quicker than laser vibrator.
6. Compression Molding - Compression molding is a process we utilizes for the manufacturing of three-dimensional molded foam and foam composite parts. It is an ideal process for making parts that have intricate features, require very defined part geometry, have varying wall thicknesses or need to be held to critical dimensional tolerances.
7. Engraving machine - Usually to make tool box insert and packing insert as per client’s requests.
8. Silk-screen printing - Print logos and patterns on the surface of foam products
9. Adhesive backing - Gluing on the surface of the foam with liners. Usually produce foam tapes and other products need to stick on.